Due to a period of considerable growth, Pinnacle Re Tec has a vacancy for the new position of Admin Assistant in our friendly, busy office in Consett. The ideal candidate will report to the Office Manager and be someone who shows initiative and has a good “can-do” attitude. The job will be varied and interesting and we need someone who is comfortable liaising with colleagues throughout the business, at all levels. As the role is a new one, we are looking for someone who can make it their own and is keen to develop systems and processes. We will give full training and support wherever is required.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Arranging transport
- Managing the stock of company overalls and workwear
- Ordering stationery, cleaning materials and other relevant supplies
- Answering switchboard
- Using company ERP system for administration duties, eg raising purchase orders
- Updating customer sales orders with actions and notes from weekly production meetings
- Any other related tasks
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous office experience
- Experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment would be an advantage
- A willingness to help wherever it’s needed; the work is varied and it will be busy
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 3% employer pension contributions, access to cycle to work schemes and an excellent working environment.